Smart Embossed Plaque Buckle Belt
This geometric design works well with our Italian made hand brushed nickel plated plaque buckle.
The belt is made and embossed in the UK using only the best Italian full grain vegetable tanned leather.
The belt has neat appearance ideal for smart pants.
Can be worn with or without the free sliding loop/ keeper.
Strong riveted ‘Return’ along with 5 adjustment holes. (The ‘Return’ is where the leather belt meets/ folds over the buckle).
Please see our Size Guide for more details and how we measure our belts.
(see Mens Belts Category for all our mens belts).
Belt Width: 1 3/16″ (3cm) Approx.
Buckle Type: Hand Brushed Nickel Plated Plaque Buckle with Protective Lacquer Coating
Brand: Rivet Classic
Origin: Made In UK
Please be aware that since the Coronavirus event delivery times can sometimes take longer than stated.
For USA Customers please check updates with USPS for any delays regarding weather and Coronavirus issues as our parcels are usually delivered via USPS for our Standard Shipping Services.
We use various couriers for our faster Express shipping services. We will provide tracking data once we dispatch your order.
Most of our products are shipped from the U.K. using Royal Mail.
Parcels arriving in the USA will be delivered via USPS if we dispatch using Royal Mail.
All belt orders are sent using a fully trackable service to all countries.
Small low price items such as a small number of belt loops are sent via untracked Royal Mail Airmail but customers can opt to upgrade to a trackable service.
See below for our Prices, Despatch and Delivery Process.
USA DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- USA – Contiguous States, Alaska and Hawaii:
Standard Delivery From $12.50 – FREE On orders $80 or more – sent via Tracked Airmail for standard size items (5-10 business days).
- USA- From $7 for small items such as belt loops. – Standard Airmail (not tracked) – Estimated delivery time 5-15 business days.
- USA – From $11.50 for small items such as belt loops. – Tracked Airmail – Estimated delivery time 5-10 business days.
- USA Express Delivery:
From $35.00 – Shipped from UK (any number of items) Alaska and Hawaii From $40.00- Estimated delivery time 2-5 business days.
- USA Territories Delivery:
From $50 – Shipped from UK (5-7 business days) via Courier.
CANADA DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Canada Standard Delivery – From $12.50 – FREE On orders $80 or more.
- Canada Standard Delivery For Small Items – From $4.50 for small items such as belt loops. – Standard Airmail (not tracked) – Estimated delivery time 5-15 business days.
- Canada Express Delivery:
From $40 – (2-5 business days) Courier Service.
N.B. If you based in the UK and would like to pay in GBP then please use our BELT DESIGNS UK website. We provide specific UK shipping prices for our UK customers rather than Europe as a whole on our UK website.
EU DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Standard Delivery – From $10 for standard size items. From $4.50 for small items such as belt loops. FREE On orders $80 or more – Estimated delivery time 3-10 business days
- EU Express Delivery:
From $40 – (2-3 business days) Courier Service.
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE EU – DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- ZONE 1 – Standard Delivery – From $10 for standard size items. $4.50 for small items such as belt loops. FREE On orders $80 or more – Estimated delivery time 3-10 business days – Georgia, Albania, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican City, Greenland (3-10 business days)
- ZONE 2 – Standard Delivery – From $10 for standard size items. From $4.50 for small items such as belt loops. FREE On orders $80 or more – Estimated delivery time 3-10 business days – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovnia, Montenegro, Ukraine(3-10 business days)
- Europe Express Delivery:
From $50 – (2-4 business days) Courier Service.
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND – DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Australia and New Zealand Standard Delivery: $16.00 for standard size items. From $4.50 for small items such as belt loops. FREE On orders $80 or more – Estimated delivery time 3-15 business days.
- Australia and New Zealand Express Delivery:
From $40 – (3-5 business days) Courier Service.
JAPAN & HONG KONG – DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Japan and Hong Kong Standard Delivery: From $16.00 for standard size items. From $4.50 for small items such as belt loops. FREE On orders $80 or more – Estimated delivery time 3-15 business days.
- Japan and Hong Kong Express Delivery:
From $40 – (3-5 business days) Courier Service.
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY PRICES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Rest of World Standard Delivery:
- ZONE 1 – Standard Delivery – $20.00 for standard size items. $5.00 for small items such as belt loops. FREE On orders $80 or more – Estimated delivery time 3-15 business days – Israel, Indonesia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Uganda, Cambodia, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Cook Islands, Tonga
ZONE 2 – $40.00 for standard size items – $4.50 for small items such as belt loop. All remaining countries – Sent International Courier Service (5-15 business days)
- REST OF WORLD Express Delivery:
From $70 – (2-7 business days) Express Courier Service
* See our T&Cs for full price details, countries we deliver to and for our full Shipping & Returns Policy
* See our Returns Policy for more details on Returns
FULFILLMENT OF YOUR ORDER
We mainly use Royal Mail to deliver customer orders that are shipped from our main warehouse in the UK. If you order more than one item on the rare occasion these items maybe sent separately. We will notify you if this is the case. Items despatched via Royal Mail will be delivered via USPS in the USA. Orders placed with Express Shipping are sent via Courier service.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAY INFORMATION
Business days are Monday to Friday UK time excluding public and bank holidays. If we receive orders on 23rd and 24th December (and these occur on business days) it is unlikely they will be despatched until the first or second UK business day after Christmas – please check with us before placing your order during this time if you need the item urgently. Some orders received between 27th and 31st December may also not be despatched until the first or second business day in the New Year as there is a limited postal service during this time and our craftsmen may not be available to make the items ordered. We try to despatch as much as possible during the interim period between Christmas Day and New Years Eve but its not always possible to despatch all orders until after the Christmas and New Year holiday time. Made to measure and hand finished items that are made to order may take a little longer.
DUTY AND TAXES
All product prices and shipping fees exclude any personalization, tax and import duty cost. All shipping fees will be displayed on the checkout page once you have entered the shipping address details including country of destination. If you live outside the UK and/or have Goods sent outside the UK, then you maybe liable for further customs duty (import tax) that may be applied during shipment and we cannot be held responsible for any further costs due to local customs and duty taxes. The carrier will generally ask the recipient to pay for this import tax upon delivery. For USA Customers Packages whose declared value is under $800 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) . However, CBP always reserves the right to require a formal entry for any importation and generally exercises this option if there is something unusual about the importation, or if important documents such as an invoice or bill of sale do not accompany the item. N.B. Belt Designs include all the necessary documentation at the time of despatch including invoices and CN22 or CN23 forms to ensure items clear USA customs as quickly as possible however we cannot be held responsible for any further costs or delays due to local customs and duty taxes.
Our belt measurements are taken from the ‘Return’ and then up to the first and last hole. The ‘Return’ is where the leather belt meets/ folds over the buckle.
Measure one of your own belts from the ‘Return’ to the hole you use to fasten your belt. Then use this measurement to select one of our belts that has this measurement within its size range. Make sure that your own belt has no stretch though as this could result in an inaccurate measurement.
Alternatively measure your waist with your trousers on as this should usually give you the correct belt size.
If you do not have a tape measure handy then you can approximate your belt size using the following method however this will not be so accurate:
Your belt size will usually be about one inch bigger than your actual waist size depending on the thickness of your trouser material and how tight you like to wear your belt/ clothing i.e. if you have a 34″ waist then your belt will probably need to fasten at 35″ so you will need a 34″ – 38″ belt.
CLOTHING SIZE LABELS VARY FROM ONE MANUFACTURER TO ANOTHER THEREFORE WE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THE SIZE LABEL AS AN ACCURATE WAY OF DECIDING WHICH BELT SIZE TO BUY. ALSO SOME TROUSER LABELS DISPLAY THE WAIST SIZE BUT ACTUALLY SIT A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE WAIST LINE SO YOU MAY NEED A BELT SIZE THAT IS NEARER YOUR HIP SIZE
If you would like to view our Belt Diagram please click here.
Made with Vegetable Tanned Leather.
Tanned using only natural plant extracts which are not harmful to mankind and the environment.
Wearing products made with vegetable tanned leathers means you can feel good about contributing to a cleaner and safer environment.
By-products are also easily recycled.
Long lasting and will develop a patina with age.